How to vote if I am abroad?

If you are abroad, you can vote as follows: submit a voting application for the elections to the State Election Commission. Once the application is approved, on the election day, you can vote on a diplomatic – consular offices in the state where you are currently staying. It is important for you to be informed for the exact address of the office via MFA site.